SkyX Systems is looking to fill the position of Pre Sales Engineer, who will primarily be responsible to always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner. This position will maintain a high level of product and service knowledge. This role will also liaise with the various departments to ensure awareness of the incentives and promotions being offered. The Pre Sales Engineer must possess the following:
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
• A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
• Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
The PSE is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported.
• Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
• Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support. • Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. • Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.” • Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
• Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
SkyX Systems offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.
SkyX Systems is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, SkyX Systems Cor will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
SkyX Systems is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, SkyX Systems Cor will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
SkyX Systems seeks to fully integrate the principles of Employment Equity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of historically disadvantaged groups (i.e., members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women, and aboriginal peoples). SkyX Systems Cor will achieve this by ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.
SkyX Systems strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, SkyX Systems Cor will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Since this position is engaged primarily in serving the interests of Aboriginal people, SkyX Systems Cor shall give preference to Aboriginal people who possess the requisite skill sets and experience.