An Integral Component of an Asset Integrity Management Ecosystem
Are you a student in a multimedia or design-related program looking to gain hands-on, real-world marketing experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment?
The Multimedia Designer internship at SkyX could be the right role for you. We are looking for talented candidates who have an interest in applying their design skills to contribute to the company’s marketing strategy.
As a Multimedia Designer Intern, your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Create and produce multimedia content from videography and photography to motion and graphic design for various applications such as the website, social media, newsletters, presentations, conference booths, sales collateral and more
- Collaborating with marketing and sales to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects
- Preparing artwork and media for final approval and distribution
- Generating and executing on new design concepts and ideas
- Assisting the sales and marketing and leadership teams with other tasks as needed
- Verify that all marketing collateral remains on brand and follows the company’s style guides
- University or College student or new grad from a multimedia, graphic design or related program
- Experience creating graphic and video content for the web
- A portfolio or website to demonstrate multimedia work
- Tech-savvy and a passion for all things multimedia from hardware to software
- Curious, resourceful and solution-oriented
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Proficient in video and photo editing software
This internship allows for flexible scheduling and remote work.