An Integral Component of an Asset Integrity Management Ecosystem
Are you a student in a marketing or journalism program looking to gain hands-on, real-world marketing experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment?
The Social Media and Content Marketing Specialist internship at SkyX could be the right role for you. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have an interest in applying their knowledge and skills to help execute Sky’s social media and content marketing strategy.
The mission will be to grow SkyX’s social media presence, increase website traffic and engagement and improve brand awareness and authority.
As a Social Media and Content Marketing Intern, your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Researching, creating and publishing relevant social media and blog content related to aerial data and drone pipeline surveillance for the oil and gas industry
- Writing and editing content on for the SkyX blog, website, case studies, emails, presentations, videos, infographics, ebooks and other content types
- Contributing to key sales and marketing campaigns and projects
- Interviewing subject matter experts to create authentic thought leadership content for SkyX
- Generating and executing on new ideas for promoting SkyX’s thought leadership content on social media
- Assisting the sales and marketing and leadership teams with other tasks as needed
- University or College student or new grad from a Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related program
- Strong skill, interest and passion in content writing
- Demonstrated experience growing a social media presence (either personally or professionally)
- Curious, resourceful and solution-oriented
- A self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of design
- Able to meet deadlines while working under pressure
This internship allows for flexible scheduling and remote work.