Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum. A privately-owned Australian SME, Clearbox Systems has been delivering solutions to Military, Government and Commercial customers around the world since 2007.
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, this is an early career Software Developer role to immediately join a team performing application development for our product suite.
You will be creative, self-motivated and inquisitive, and excel at working on cutting edge technology.
You will be familiar with Agile development methodologies and be willing to contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design and development through to testing, and through life support.
The role will include development using Java, Typescript, C, Python and various associated frameworks.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 2 Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree
- 2-3 years coding experience (professional or otherwise)
- Strong programming skills in Java or comparable languages
- Existing Australian Government Security Clearance highly regarded but not mandatory
- Experience with automated test execution packages
- Understanding of and experience implementing Design patterns
- Experience dealing with TCP/UDP/sockets