Altran is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers customers an unparalleled value proposition to meet their needs for transformation and innovation. Altran works alongside its customers, from concept to industrialization, developing products and services of the future. For over 35 years the company has offered expertise in the Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Railway, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industry & Consumer, Finance, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductors & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance and Public administration.
The Technology Center operates transversally in all market sectors by supporting the main national and global players in the design and development of products and components, involving multidisciplinary skills and introducing new methods and tools.
In this era when innovation redefines the future success of organizations, the Technology Center accelerates the design and development of products and services by helping companies overcome their R&D challenges to create unique products and services.
Innovation is the guiding principle, the inspiration that gave life to Altran and that gives meaning to everything we do.
We are looking for Software Developer C ++ / QT
Resources will be involved in the following activities:
- Development of applications in C ++ in cross-platform desktop environment MS Windows and Ubuntu Linux
- Development of graphical interfaces with Qt / Widget
The ideal candidates have obtained a specialist degree in Computer / Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering and have gained at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the C ++ language
- Knowledge of Qt / Widget
- Fluency in English
- Propensity to mobility
- Minimum number of years of experience required – 2 years
The following will also be positively evaluated:
- Good relational and team working skills and a good knowledge of English for documentation and meetings
- Membership in the targeted placement pursuant to Law 68/99 will be a preferential requirement.