Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services.
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are looking to strengthen our Operations team with a software engineer with some knowledge of Databases to support our exciting aerospace projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the Database System as well as software development project in cutting edge Aerospace projects.
The position is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be around January 2020.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
In this position, you will work 50% on Database management at client site near Munich with following responsibility:
- Responsible for the Operations DB Development
- Population of the operations database according to Database change requests
- Debugging and correction of the operational database
- Development of tools, processes and related documentation for automatic ODB releases
In the remaining 50% time, you will be responsible for:
- Development of operational tools mainly in Java and Java script
- Installation of such tools in operational environment
- Creating user manuals
- Good background in software engineering specially using Java, Java script
- Some familiarity with Databases and their development
- Good English language skills
- Readiness to take on responsibility and good team and communication skills
- Flexibility, innovative and Solution oriented
- Willingness to support cross-functional teams
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!