We are looking for a software engineer (or equivalent) to work in GMV’s Toulouse offices on the development of the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) infrastructure for CNES (French Space Agency).
- Analyzing and solving problems in Java-based application infrastructure (persistence, multiprocessing, networking, etc.) for the development of applications used in the flight-dynamics and space-debris domains (orbit propagation, maneuvers computation, orbit determination, re-entry analysis…)
- Designing, developing and validating new functions in already existing or in new applications of the above-mentioned domains to match the client’s needs.
- Updating or creating the technical documentation (installation manual, user manual, design document…)
- Providing the client with first-level support.
Academic degree: Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
Level of English: Advanced
- Java and Java technologies (maven, Eclipse IDE) / Intermediate
- Parallel processing / Intermediate
- Network programming / Intermediate
- Data persistence (spring, hibernate, databases) / Intermediate
- Algorithm analysis and development / Intermediate
- Eclipse RCP
- High performance computing, clusters
- Other languages: C++, C, Fortran 90/95
- Knowledge of French language would be an asset