CAM Systems is a renowned partner for industry when it comes to IT / engineering know-how. International customers from the areas of space, aviation, automotive and mechanical engineering rely on the expert know-how. With over 70 experienced consultants, CAM Systems successfully implements innovative projects. The powerful team includes computer scientists, physicists and engineers.
- Work on the on-board computer software and carry out software maintenance for the computers in the avionics system
- You will incorporate changes to the software and support the qualification of new software releases
- You also process user requests and carry out software analyzes
- To ensure the long-term maintainability of the software, you will continuously identify and implement improvement potential in software, tools and processes
- You support the team leader in compliance with applicable processes and procedures
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science
- Experience in software development (embedded software and tools) in aviation
- Experience in the programming languages Ada83 / 95, Java and / or C ++
- Experience in the operating systems Windows and Unix
- Version control systems ClearCase, Subversion or Git
- You have good knowledge of German and English
If you want to rediscover aviation, you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.