The position involves the development activities in projects in different domains. Candidate will participate in the design, implementation and testing of SW Components in an environment of Continuous Integration.
He/she will belong to Software Engineering Group, transversal unit in charge of provide SW services to DEIMOS Projects.
- Collaborate in the development of SW following the quality and security rules defined by the company.
- Participate in the design of the architecture.
- Detailed Design, Development and Testing of the SW components assigned to him/her.
- Create documentation applicable to the SW components (if it is applicable).
Technical Degree, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Telecommunications.
5-10 years of experience
It is desirable that the candidate have a minimum of five-year experience as a software developer. Their interest in working in the aerospace sector and their motivation will also be valued.
- Experience in C – at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of C++ and Java.
- Experience on software developer with the application of best practices in design, coding and testing.
- OS: Windows and Linux at least. MacOSX desirable.
- Experience with algorithms (physics, mathematics, computational)
- Knowledge of version control: GIT or SVN
- Nice to have: knowledge/experience in databases (SQL or NoSQL) and experience with Continuous integration.
- Language Skills: Good command of English (C1 level).
- Easy adaptation to different projects, environments and technologies
- Ability to function as a team member and to communicate technical information
- Interest on promoting the best practices in SW development
- Open to constant improve in all activities related with his/her work.