Space Applications Services is a company at the forefront of space technology development and the provision of services for human spaceflight, exploration and earth observation missions.
We are looking for a Student to join the Administration team.
The position is in the Administration Department, Reception Area.
The candidate will mainly report to the Business Administrator and to the HR Team.
Start Date: At the earliest
Availability: Preferably 2 days per week, during office hours (Monday – Friday, potentially Saturdays)
Duration: Through the academic year
Tasks and Responsibilities
Executing day-to-day receptionist and administrative duties, such as:
- Ensuring overall tidiness of the office
- Handling incoming phone calls and some internal emails
- Welcoming visitors
- Travel booking arrangement
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Placing orders (e.g. office supplies) and organising the deliveries
- Preparing packages and receiving/sending deliveries
- Encoding data
- Updating internal documents
Skills and Experience
- Enrolment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field close to the Administration (e.g. management assistant, media, public relations, Business Administration, HR, Tourism)
- Good knowledge of or experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A diplomatic nature and discretion
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Good level of written and spoken English (French or Dutch native language)
- The following will be considered as an asset:
- An experience in a similar administration position
- A Driving licence.
What Do We Offer
- An opportunity to develop administrative skills and autonomy
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- A well-paid student contract.
How To Apply
Send your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English), along with your Student Attestation (Student@Work) and your availabilities, to the attention of Ms. Laura Der-Boghossian.
The candidate shall be enrolled in a Belgian Bachelor/Master’ Degree.