SPACE has successfully implemented astronomy and space science curriculum in the Indian education system. In this context, we have developed a variety of astronomy and space science educational concepts through astronomy projects, sessions, tutorials and modules based on school curriculum for education, catering to requirements of schools & students in India. The company reaches to more than 20,000 students annually and serves over 250 schools, colleges & universities through its various programmes and partners in locations pan India!
The objective of the position is to deliver various Astronomy and Space science sessions to different clients of SPACE.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take sessions in the Schools/Institutes or any SPACE clients.
- Interact with Students/solve the queries as and when required.
- Taking night & evening observations which are at SPACE observation sites.
- Preparing students for national and international competitions/projects.
- Participate in company events like fairs, quiz competitions, observations, Public Watches etc.
- Represent company across various media through interviews, participation in the talk shows, write papers and articles in magazine and newspapers as per the company’s media policy.
- Represent the company on social media as per guidelines.
- Prepare and timely submit all the reports and formats as per the SOP.
- File the month-end report timely to head of the department.
- Excellent communication skill,
- Good presentation skill,
- Open to Travel,
- Good Knowledge of M.S.Office
Experience: 0-5 Years