SPiN is a space company specialised in spinning technology from other industries into the space sector. Its core solution is a plug and play adapter to integrate satellites like lego and reduce cost and time of satellite manufacturing. SPiN’s solution is a Multipurpose Adapter Generic Interface Connector (MA61C), a universal adapter that connects any sub-system to any spacecraft platform. The MA61C adapter eases the MAIT process and provides a friendly interface directly to the sub-system during assembly and integration of the satellite.
The intern will develop further our current Graphical User Interface (GUI) adding new functionalities and
making it more user friendly with support of our product testing with the new GUI version. Along with
this, the intern will support in writing technical documentation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Graphic User Interface design
- Program functionality in C and Java
- Support writing technical documents
- Support testing of product functionalities along with GUI
- Student in HBO or University program in engineering (software or electrical engineer)
- The internship must be a mandatory part of his/her studies for 4 month
- Knowledge C/C++, knowledge of Java is an advantage
- Preferable experience with graphical user interface
- Experience working with Eclipse
- Fluent in English
- Relocation to Darmstadt, Germany
- Start date: As soon as possible for a duration of 4 months
We offer a 4 month internship for the feasibility study of an exciting project.
Please send CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com