Simplify Space Manufacturing
SPiN is a space company specialized in spinning technology from other industries into the space sector. Its core solution is a plug and play adapter to integrate satellites like lego and reduce cost and time of satellite manufacturing. SPiN’s solution is a Multipurpose Adapter Generic Interface Connector (MA61C), a universal adapter that connects any sub-system to any spacecraft platform. The MA61C adapter eases
the MAIT process and provides a friendly interface directly to the sub-system during assembly and integration of the satellite. More details about MA61C can be found at http://www.spinintech.com/
- The Embedded Software Developer will be part of the software team of SPiN and will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the embedded software on the MA61C EGSE, cubesat, and spacecraft hardware version.
- This includes development of an API for internal application, design and development OBSW support managers , integration with real time operating systems, testing and validation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Embedded software development
- Windows and linux API development
- Validation and verification with hardware in the loop
- Database management
- Customer support
- Requirements definition
- Research into new technologies for next-generation products
- MSc electrical, computer science, aerospace or similar
- 3 years experience in embedded programing C/C++
- Experience working with microprocessors
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience of at least 2 years of space system on board software development.
- Experience with RTEMS is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Relocation to Luxembourg
- Start date: Immediate
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace