DEIMOS is selecting an intern for SW development activities in the space flight domain.
The internship will be held in the Flight Systems Business Unit which is oriented to perform the design of space missions under different domains such as mission analysis, system analysis and subsystem design.
DEIMOS offers the opportunity to perform the internship in an industrial context, using state of the art technologies and procedures in SW development.
The following types of activities are envisioned:
- Development of advanced visualization systems, including (but not limited to) 3D animations of complex scenarios (animations of multi object scenarios, data visualization, etc.)
- Development of tools for space applications domain.
- Currently studying of recently finished an engineering (computer science, software, telecommunication, electrical, aerospace or similar), physics or mathematics career.
- Recognised skills and high-motivation in programming and problem solving.
The following skills are required for the post:
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Java
Other skills that will be considered as asset are:
Knowledge of C++ and Python
Language Skills: Good level of English is an asset.
- High motivation
- Initiative and autonomy to solve complex problems
- Responsibility towards team mates
- Willing to work in groups