AAC Clyde Space offer a full turnkey space mission service from design to on-orbit operations including reliable satellite platforms; customizable to suit our customers’ requirements. Our end-to-end service package enables our customers to reach their mission goals with a single, trusted point of contact. In addition, we supply a full range of subsystems for small satellites. The group employs in total almost 100 persons located in two main sites in Uppsala and Glasgow.
We are expanding our Business Development team and are recruiting a technical person at the beginning of their career, ideally someone looking to build sales management experience and a knowledge of cutting-edge space solutions.
You will have an enthusiasm for the space industry and will gain exposure to our industry leading product portfolio. This targeted offerings include spacecraft subsystems engineering and analysis, missions and platforms design to space applications and services.
AAC Clyde Space is an ambitions company operating in a rapidly expanding market and you will work in a result-orientated fast-paced environment. Building close relationships with our customers, supporting their projects, ensuring AAC Clyde Space continues to deliver excellent customer service which exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
As a Space System Bid Manager, you will work with developing customer proposals focusing on subsystems for small satellites. You will work with the entire process; from when the initial specification comes in until the offer is approved and the contract is signed with the customer. Together with project managers and technical resources, you will find the best solution for both existing and new customers of AAC Clyde Space.
- Develop written technical proposals including technical solutions, costs and schedule for customers according to their needs and requirements.
- Be responsible for business relations and client contacts
- Manage and administrate requests
In this position you will also get the opportunity to visit international conferences and meet potential clients as well as promote the products of AAC Clyde Space.
To make sure you receive a great start to learn all about the company, the technology and the products you will complete an introductory program. You will also be supported daily, mainly by colleagues in the same role as you. The working language of the company is English.
- University degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a relevant engineering or project management role, preferably working with New Space technology
- Ability to manage time effectively, dealing with multiple activities at the same time
- Systems engineering or project management knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers to elicit requirements and manage expectations
- Fluent in English, advanced language proficiency
- Competence in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Professional and positive approach
- Excellent at building relationships with others and able to communicate at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative