Are you looking for a challenging and exciting job in an enthusiastic and international work environment?Can you imagine looking forward to get to work, and being eager for the day to start? Then you should read on!
ThrustMe is a growing deep-tech company in the space industry located in the outskirts of Paris, France. We are developing and commercializing, amongst other, innovative space propulsion systems for next generation satellites; – we are now hiring a space systems engineer.
We are looking for a space systems engineer to work on system architecture design, evaluate system performance, support in assembly and testing as well as piloting our qualification processes.
In general, we are looking for open minded and skillful talents that will bring their unique touch to ThrustMe’s already multi-national and multi-educational team. For this job in particular, we are looking for candidates with a broad understanding of satellite system architecture and preferentially a good understanding of electronics. Work experience from a satellite integrator can be a plus.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- System architecture design
- Performance analysis on system and sub-system level
- Develop validation and testing schemes
- Support for assembly and testing
- Piloting internal and external qualification process
- Space systems engineering (master or PhD)
- Good understanding of electronics
- Understanding of qualification process
- Creative, passionate, curious and open minded
- Trustworthy, reliable and responsible
- Self driven with appreciation of team work
- Organized and tidy
Are you urban or more the village type – or a bit of both – then you will fit right in. ThrustMe has it’s own tailored headquarter in the southern outskirt of Paris. Commuting from Paris (south) takes only 40 minutes, we’re 20 minutes from Orly airport, and within biking distance from many cozy French villages.
We have the best of both worlds; an international, horizontal structured and efficient startup environment coupled with French social security.
English is our working language, but the everyday life gets easier with a little bit of French. We therefore provide French lessons to all our employees that feel the need for a language upgrade.