AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a Spacecraft Operation Engineer
For an important customer in the Space sector, we are looking for a Spacecraft Operation Engineer, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger. The resource, in particular, will perform the following activities:
- Development, verification and validation of mission operations procedures from mission segment documentation;
- Development of mission troubleshooting procedures;
- Support to mission simulation activities;
- Partecipation to technical meetings
- Provision of input to the planning engineer for operation planning;
- Support for reporting to the Customer.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering, physics or equivalent cultures and has gained at least two or three years of experience in these activities and has a good knowledge English languages.
The following skills are also a prerequisite for this role:
- Knowledge of flight dynamics for constellation orbit reconstruction;
- Knowledge of space system, with particular reference Satellite Navigation Systems
The candidate must be willing to make travel abroad
Be sure to mention you found them on Careers In Space!