Your mission is our mission.
Since 2015, we have been designing and building a platform for satellite operations. Now we are expanding… The question is are you ready to design our space voyage?
Take a peek at what we have been up to so far. As the space and its related opportunities are infinite, there is always something new to learn.
In this role, you will:
- Take deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their wishes and problems.
- Determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate them into concepts and interface designs.
- Work with engineers to meet technical requirements for projects.
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications.
- Ensure design consistency across products and services, and collaborate with the team to refine Spaceit’s design language.
- Communicate the thinking and deliverables to stakeholders and implementers.
- Learn about industry trends, test new design tools and methods.
- 2+ years of experience in design.
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good written and spoken English and/or Estonian.
- Autonomy in your work.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Possibility to develop together with a startup in the space industry.
Please send your resume and let’s talk!
Even if you don’t have all the above-listed requirements, but you are a fast learner with the ability and interest to quickly master different technologies, you are still welcome to apply!