Your mission is our mission.
We are looking for a software developer to join our growing team.
Since 2015, we have been designing and building a mission control platform for satellite operations. Now it is time for an expansion… The question is are you ready for liftoff?
Take a peek at what we have been up to so far. As the space and its related opportunities are infinite, there is always something new to learn.
In this role, you will:
- Write efficient, clean, readable, testable, monitored code and systems
- Estimate and plan tasks together with our development team
- Find a solution on Earth for problems in space (to prevent “Houston, we have a problem” again)
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Tools: Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Docker, Ansible
- Databases: Postgres, InfluxDB, Redis
- Technologies: microservices, Quarkus, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, asynchronous messaging (AMQP/Rabbit), gRPC, AWS, agile software development, DevOps
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good written and spoken English and/or Estonian
- Autonomy in your work
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Possibility to develop together with a startup in the space industry
Even if you don’t have all the above-listed requirements, but you are a fast learner with the ability and interest to quickly master different technologies, you are still welcome to apply!
Or, know someone who might be a good match? Let them know!