Transforming data from Space into Actionable Intelligence, SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making. SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings delivered through Bloomberg.
Join a team of passionate Data Scientists and SW Engineers to advance the state of the art in novel machine learning approaches and data science tools for processing satellite images!
- Lead the technical vision, develop standards and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Partner with head of product and salespeople on prioritization and roadmap management from ideation through execution and iteration.
- Employ agile based development methodologies.
- Recruit top talent by working with our talent team to continuously enhance processes.
- You have a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions that drive efficiency and push the business forward.
- Knowledge of new technology trends (AI/ML processes) and its applications for new products in the marketplace.
- Experience with macroeconomic indices and strong background in statistics = advantage.
- Strong decision-making skills, can thrive under pressure, and are able to instill motivation and accountability in your team members.
- Proficient in agile methodologies and use of metrics.
- Ability to establish effective relationships across the organization and partner accordingly to navigate complex situations.
- Fluent english and experience with a US company.
- Background in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to FOSS projects or of any other relevant work.