Unlocking the Power of Data from Space
SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
We are looking for a Delivery Engineer who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience/skills working with Linux command line and Python scripting
- Experience with Cloud platforms, data pipelining systems and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Data Science skills – plus
- Experience with Docker – plus
- Ownership and responsibility for client deliveries
- Apply product management, industry, and market expertise to brainstorm and create additional use-cases for the API, Machine Learning, BI and data products
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Contribute to API test plans and be hands-on with testing
- Drive product launches including working with engineering, executives, and other product management team members
- Free drinks and food
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Teambuildings on regular bases