Unlocking the Power of Data from Space
SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
SpaceKnow has two distinct products: a web-based, on-demand geospatial analytics platform (also available through API), as well as a growing suite of economic index offerings.
- Creative, detail-oriented, analytical, organized and results-driven
- Communicative team player
- Willingness to self-study and learn new skills to handle any upcoming tasks
- Desire to deliver the best quality
- Identifies problems, proactively raises data discrepancies, and continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Experiences with data management and GIS and knowledge of Python and Linux is a big advantage
- Creating and managing datasets
- Writing project guidelines for creating annotations
- Annotation quality control and error correction
- Ensuring effective communication within the team during the annotation process
QA/QC for data-related products
- Using the platform, handling customer requests and preparing costumers deliveries
- Providing continuous feedback for improvement on tools and processes
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Chance to become a member of a truly unique project
- Work with recognized experts
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.
Do not hesitate to send links of your contributions to FOSS projects or of any other relevant work.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace