Transforming data from Space into Actionable Intelligence
SpaceKnow provides transparency to global changes and trends by combining the world’s largest collection of satellite imagery with a proprietary artificial intelligence engine. Our vision is to index the physical world and empower users with near-realtime large-scale analysis to drive decision making.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s brand, market presence and establish an impactful, resonating “voice”, with the ultimate goal of increasing the company’s market share and maximizing revenue. The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable, passionate professional, who brings out creativity and enthusiasm in others, and a skilled marketing strategist, able to employ unique marketing techniques.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach
- Develop, execute and deliver the company’s digital/online marketing strategy, web, new media to drive the business forwards through key channels
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Manage the efficient execution of promotional events and activities, e.g. webinars, conferences
- Plan and implement campaigns regarding commercial activities, launch of new product lines, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Organize and produce valuable content for the company’s online communications, plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral
- Put together collateral material in support of business development activities (briefs, presentations, pitches, case studies)
- Act as organization’s partner with external parties such as media, stakeholders, and potential clients, building strategic partnerships
- Free drinks and food
- Part-time work
- Work-life balance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Team buildings on regular bases
Joining Spaceknow, you will join a young team of talented and highly motivated people who strive to make an impact on the world but also have fun along the way.