(Senior) Strategy Consultant
SpaceTec Partners assists its clients with management consulting, market development and innovation advisory, as specialists in the space industry.
Are you a highly-motivated, technically-minded, critical thinker looking for your next challenge?
Our consulting service lines span management consulting, market development and innovation advisory. We are looking for individuals willing to grow their skills across typical consultant tasks such as: sector and market entry strategies, economic and cost benefit analyses, investment business cases, impact assessment of policy options, market studies, strategic and business planning, user requirement gathering and analysis, programme and project management.
If this sounds like you, then read on!
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic team with an outstanding network of sector experts
- Direct project interaction and mentoring by our partners who have combined 40 years’ experience in
- international management consulting
- Development of your management consultancy skill set
- International work environment in an attractive area of downtown Brussels or Munich
- Intellectual challenges paired with work-life balance and limited travel
Desired skills & experience
- Aptitude for the consulting skill-set: problem solving skills, quantitative and qualitative analytics, advanced writing skills and presentation skills
- Fast learner, flexible, organised, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and yet to work effectively and nicely in a team
- Strong academic background
- Fully fluent in English
- EU citizen or permanent EU residence/work permit
- Flexibility for occasional international travel (mostly day-trips)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
Any one of the following areas would be a plus
- Knowledge of the space business, earth observation, satellite navigation, transport policy, mobility, and security matters
- Engineering or scientific background / interest in space technology
- Working knowledge of a second or more European language(s), e.g.: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish …
- Public sector consulting experience and knowledge of European institutions