ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries). Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at the interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Review suppliers’ quality related documents;
- Provide support to supervisions and audits performed to suppliers;
- Follow up of Non-Conformities and deviations (deviations are changes in the requirement of the contract);
- Establish a close communication with suppliers, being supportive achieving a smooth progress of the activities;
- Supervise and inspect the manufacturing processes of mechanical components at the suppliers;
- Definition, qualification and monitoring of joining techniques (Machining, Welding, Assembly) of various components (materials such as stainless steel, copper, aluminium, etc.);
- Monitoring of non-destructive tests carried out in suppliers, including Ultrasound and Radiography.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Nuclear Engineering;
- At least 8 years of experience in the manufacturing domain, with involvement in QA and QC activities and experience in supplier supervision/audit;
- Proven experience in: Quality, Audits, and QA procedures;
- Experience in welding, NDT or acceptance of raw materials is an asset;
- Experience in the nuclear environment is an asset;
- Knowledge of quality control (welding and NDT -RT, UT, primarily);
- Knowledge in Material science;
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Capacity to work in a project moving across different stages
- Fluency English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the EU.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.