D-Orbit is a market-leading New Space company specializing in space logistics, transportation services, and infrastructure.
D-Orbit provides end-to-end solutions to improve new and traditional space businesses, we are committed to helping companies profitably and sustainably maximize opportunities to do business in space.
Founded in 2011, D-Orbit has successfully developed proprietary space logistics technology and transportation solutions that will accelerate the development and growth of a trillion-dollar space economy, including human expansion into space.
D-Orbit offers a variety of solutions for traditional and New Space technologies, including launch and deployment services, avionics, mission control, and end-of-life solutions.
- Create custom simulations to predict multibody structures behaviours.
- Analyse mechanical structures interactions, mainly in terms of stresses and deformations evaluation.
- 3+ years experience in multibody and stress analysis. The knowledge of NASTRAN solver is mandatory, experience with ADAMS software is preferred
- Good experience in analysis on the composite structures;
- Knowledge in python scripting to enhance the interaction with analysis and software tools is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team and individually;
- Experience in the aerospace sector is not mandatory.