Next generation EO with Space Edge Services
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE WORKING WITH MECHANICAL SYSTEMS FOR OUR SPACE EDGE COMPUTERS AND OTHER FUTURE PRODUCT LINES. THIS WILL INVOLVE:
- Mechanical design and prototyping
- Finite element analysis (structural, vibrational, thermal)
- Engagement with manufacturers and suppliers
- Hands on assembly, installation, and space environment testing
- We are seeking a candidate with skills in CAD (Fusion 360 preferred) and FEA (ANSYS preferred).
- Python skills are also desirable. Strong hands on mechanical and electronics handling skills are a must. Work hours are flexible, and work from home arrangements may be made.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST:
- Have enthusiasm in space and mechanical systems
- Be an Australian citizen (no exceptions)
- Have 1+ years relevant experience from work or personal projects
- Have excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)