Know more, change your future.
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Customer sits at the top of Spire’s technology stack and drives the priorities and focus across our organization. As a Program Manager, you will be on the front lines of building those relationships externally and delivering the total solution under budget and on time for our Orbital Services customers. It requires an autonomous self-starter who can also collaborate daily with engineering and manufacturing and build connections across the whole Spire organization.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact during the project and ensure full customer satisfaction throughout
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in project or program management, including technical projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with both public sector and private sector customers
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google products
- Experience in managing complex projects to successful completion
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. Our employees represent over 32 countries, across 6 different continents. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.