Know more, change your future.
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Customer sits at the top of Spire’s technology stack and drives the priorities and focus across our organization. Spire Global is looking for a Sale Support Representative to be responsible for generating quotes and order form documents for the federal sales team for the US Federal Government territory under our VP and General Manager Government Solutions Team. In this position, you will work with various departments throughout our company, from marketing, engineering, and legal to draft and prepare quotes, manage data trials and provide sample data to prospective customers and partners. You will work with prospects and customers to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction. Our preferred candidate has a bachelor’s degree in the business field.
Responsibilities of your role:
- Work directly for Spire’s VP and General Manager of US Federal and be responsible for generating quotes and order form documents for the federal sales team.
- Coordinate internal resources in the preparation of the responses.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- 3 – 5 years of sales support experience managing US Federal prospects/customers
- Experience in managing complex quotes to a successful completion
- Completed Bachelors degree or above
- You live in the Washington DC area or have a willingness to travel to the area on a regular basis
- You have experience in government contracting and an understanding of government acquisition mechanisms
- You have excellent presentation and client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience working in a global organization
- You have experience working with CRM tools
- Demonstrated ability to generate and close deals autonomously, or know when to ask for help
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.