As part of the 3XM Group, you will be working in tandem with our dev teams and helping to scale up our customer’s infrastructure, interacting with diverse technology stacks and lots of cutting-edge tools, so proactivity, curiosity and willingness are really appreciated skills!You will also work closely with our DevOps experts to help our clients rip the security and scalability benefits of automated Cloud Infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines.
- [Strong] Experience with AWS (Lambdas, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, Aurora, SQS, etc)
- Experience managing complex infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform, Pulumi or CloudFormation.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure core concepts like networking, operative systems, web services, message queue systems.
- Experience building, maintaining, and operating logging, monitoring and tracing tools to provide visibility into infrastructure and applications is a BIG plus.
- Experience building and supporting code from different stacks (node, java, php, python, go or netcore) and creating automation pipelines for CI/CD in tools like Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Spinnaker, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Source Control Management and flows: gitlab, github, gitflow, git
- Experience with shell scripting (bash, perl, python, powershell)
- Experience creating custom Container images
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Saltstack
- Knowledge of testing technologies like Jmeter, Locust, Mocha, Cucumber
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working in Agile methodologiesProactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.
Its a Plus:
- Experience architecting highly-available and scalable workloads in any cloud platform.