Bringing innovation to the new space industry
We are a team of young scientists and engineers supported by veteran experts that guide us in all our design, planning and construction projects. Our aim is to contribute to the New Space industry with new insights and projects that will develop the LEO commercializaton, in-orbit sustainability and habitability in space.
Expert in Robotics
- Completed technical studies in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, or other related fields.
- Interest in Space Exploration and Space Science.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling and 3D printing in different materials. (Solidworks is also an asset.)
- Experience in computer vision or image processing (further experience with complex algorithms would be a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of mathematical methods (emphasis on numerical methods).
- Knowledge of Python, C, C++, and MATLAB.
- Knowledge of image acquisition techniques, optics, computer architectures and parallel processing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ROS, Raspberry, Arduino, drones, etc. is also an asset.
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, and commitment.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Spanish.