Bringing innovation to the new space industry
We are a team of young scientists and engineers supported by veteran experts that guide us in all our design, planning and construction projects. Our aim is to contribute to the New Space industry with new insights and projects that will develop the LEO commercializaton, in-orbit sustainability and habitability in space.
- 3+ years of experience or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in coding languages including C#, C, C++, Python and versioning tools such as Git.
- Some experience in Unity 3D.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Willingness to understand and learn about IC design-related topics (circuit design, layout design, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices, from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.