STELIA Aerospace is a subsidiary of Airbus. STELIA Aerospace was created on January 1, 2015 and is one of the world leaders in its fields of expertise, which are the design and manufacture of aerostructures, pilot seats and Business and First Class seats.
STELIA Aerospace was created on January 1, 2015 and is one of the world leaders in its fields of expertise, which are the design and manufacture of aerostructures, pilot seats and Business and First Class seats.
With a turnover of 2.4 billion euros and more than 7,500 employees worldwide in 2019, STELIA Aerospace supports major aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and Dassault as well as major airlines such as Air France, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Thai Airways…
The Company is committed to a “Diversity Policy” through its actions in Human Resources, particularly in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications without distinction of gender, racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and culture among others.
STELIA Aerospace is certified “ TOP Employers” France 2020, thanks to the efforts made to improve the working conditions of employees as well as their development prospects. We offer global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Founded on January 1, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aerostructures, pilot seats and Business Class and First Class seats.
With a turnover of 2.4 billion euros in 2019 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports the major aeronautical manufacturers, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways…
The company is committed to a “Diversity Policy” through its actions in Human Resources and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications without distinction of gender, racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability situation, age and culture among others.
Join us !
Do you want to join a young and dynamic team and live a unique experience in the aeronautics sector? Are you a source of proposals on areas of progress linked to our activities, creative, agile, enthusiastic, flexible, endowed with good interpersonal skills and a sense of listening? STELIA Aerospace is the company you need to thrive.
We look forward to having you on our team!
The aeronautical industry revival plan is an opportunity for STELIA AEROSPACE to develop in several ways:
1. STELIA Aerospace will considerably increase its investments in the field
2. STELIA AEROSPACE has taken responsibility for the “New Production Technologies” Roadmap for CORAC
3. It takes a decisive role in the industrial demonstrators that Airbus wishes to set up
4. It redefines its ambition on its own Industry of the Future roadmap
In this context, the CORAC Industrial Manager and Large Demonstrators (M / F) will be in charge of two main missions:
1. Support the head of the Central Manufacturing Engineering department in the structuring and animation of the technology roadmap within the framework of CORAC. This consists of defining, for the entire French aeronautics industry:
* The Stakes and the Vision
* The main technological obstacles / lines of force to deal with them
* The technological targets of the roadmap
* The process of increasing industrial maturity
* The need or not to go beyond the state of the art on basic knowledge
* The need for new tools or methodologies for laboratory and flight tests
* The experimentation / demonstration / deployment approach on methods and tools
* Relevant projects being implemented or launched
* Relevant projects existing in IRTs
2. Structure, from an industrial point of view, the link between the STELIA AEROSPACE Industry of the Future roadmap and the pre-industrial demonstrators of Airbus and Airbus Helicopters by ensuring the consistency of the objectives and content of these 2 projects on the perimeter impacting STELIA AEROSPACE.
Profile Engineer, with an important industrial background.
We are looking for a candidate with good Influence Capacities, a Strategic Vision, a Very good relationship, also able to interact with other members of the aeronautical sector.
In addition, you are structured and show a strong spirit of synthesis.
A fluent level in French and intermediate in English (B1 minimum) are required.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.