Our mission is to help users deploy space missions in seconds; not months or years. We build & operate critical infrastructure for space - making them available through a single point of integration.
About the Role
- Independently managing large projects and programs, organization design, operational excellence and transformation projects in areas such as : performance improvement, cost-optimization, business transformations, etc
- Directly support defining and program management of strategy (through problem solving, planning/coordination, project management) on critical business goals
- Defining, designing and executing business strategy for new/existing businesses
- Opening new markets, customer segments, new product experiment pilots
- Owning and building nascent, early-stage businesses / products
- Enhancing and managing customer experience in the tech-human environment
- Managing stakeholders, ensuring timely and qualitative communication, managing relationships and proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
What we are Looking At :
- Candidates only from Tier 1 Institutes
- Experience 5+ years with 2-3 years consulting experience in a leading consulting firm or experience working with growth operations at a startup
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable working hours
Note: Visa sponsorship not available.