Administering and organizing the day-to-day work of the IT Developments and assignments, testing and maintaining the ERP system, handling the troubleshooting responsibilities in accordance with the adopted policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising the work of staff in executing the assigned tasks.
- Documenting the work requirements.
- Conducting the troubleshooting activities for the technical, operational or customer service problems and taking the required corrective actions to resolve any conflict in accordance with the adopted policies and procedures.
- Participating in the improvement and enhancement of the operational practices and procedures to improve the procedures’ and operations’ efficiency.
- Notifying the concerned personnel or Department Head about the problems or changes in the functionality or problems.
- Providing training and technical support to the end users.
- Coordinating with the vendors in order to resolve the faced problems and obstacles.
- Testing the new corrective actions before implementing them in order to stand on their applicability and effectiveness to be adopted.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Qualifications/ Certificates/ Licenses
- System Analyst
A minimum of 5 years of experience in related fields.