From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Korea is seeking to hire a Supplier Quality Specialist, based in Sacheon, Korea. This is a position responsible for supporting suppliers in Korea. However, additional travel may be required to support suppliers throughout Korea, India and the Asia Pacific Region. The position will require a highly self-motivated individual, capable of being self-directed with minimal supervision.
- The person selected will be responsible for maintaining quality, stability, and flow for multiple programs in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Major responsibility is inspection of products produced from the supply base.
- Assists with audits and assessments of supplier’s systems, processes and products.
- Inspects or verifies products for compliance.
- Monitors supplier quality related activities and reports issues.
- Documents audit and assessment results.
- Support duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Experience in implementation of supplier management processes including assessment of supplier capability, capacity, and management of supplier performance in the technical areas of quality, schedule performance and work statement compliance.
- Program management and quality management skills are essential to communicate with all stakeholders including factory customers, supplier management, and all levels of supplier personnel.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in APQP/manufacturing/inspection in aerospace products manufacturing, inspection, machining, special processes, and assembly are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Success will require the ability to establish good personal relationships and outstanding team building skills in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
- Work experience in aerospace manufacturing environment like structural assemblies, wire harness assembly etc. desired.
- Other duties and responsibilities are assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or diploma in Engineering with 5 – 8 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
- Boeing gives additional scores to eligible candidates for job positions who are classified as veterans or persons of disability according to applicable laws.
- Boeing Korea has officially been certified as a “Best Family Friendly Management” company by the Republic of Korea Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.