Luxinnovation, as Innovation Agency, empowers companies to innovate today to be ready for tomorrow and contributes to the development of the economy as a whole by identifying innovation opportunities and fostering collaborative innovation projects that stimulate the development of a sustainable, competitive, and digital economy.
Luxinnovation, the national agency for the promotion of innovation and research, contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by stimulating innovation, fueling international growth and attracting foreign investors to the territory. Established as an Economic Interest Grouping (EIG), Luxinnovation is an initiative led by the Ministry of the Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Trades and the FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry.
As part of the reinforcement of the backoffice activities of the Data Analytics team, Luxinnovation is looking for a:
Support Officer – team Data Analytics (m/f)
Full-time, CDD 1 an, ref: Support DA
The person will assist the Data Analytics team in its daily tasks and will also be required to carry out more specific missions such as:
- Update the data of our information systems in connection with the various Luxinnovation services (customer data, projects and prospects)
- Execute, with the Data team, all data enrichment actions (Data quality)
- Monitor data quality indicators on a daily basis
- Write and update operational procedures related to data quality
- Contact the services of Luxinnovation to check and update the data collected.
Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, GEA, Management Assistant or similar, you can ideally take advantage of 3 years’ experience in an administrative support function in middle or back-office type services. You also have the following skills:
- Excellent listening, concentration, analysis and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, rigor and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to conduct regular interactions internally
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite tools, Microsoft Teams, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in French essential, proficiency in English is considered a plus.
Interested? We offer varied work within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organization. Please submit your CV with cover letter.