SIMPLIFYING POSITIONING SOLUTIONS
Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, mobile, and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world.
The solutions team bridges the gap between Swift technology and industry applications by enabling Swift customers to architect and build solutions to meet their specific precise positioning requirements.
Swift is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded hands-on technical leader who will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer. Customers are seeking the next generation of autonomous, navigation, and geo-tagging applications to bring the value of precise position to their businesses. You will be responsible for architect and build solutions by integrating Swift’s products (hardware, software, and services) with third-party software and components to match unique customer needs across various industries.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with:
- Interacting with customers in a technical advisory capacity.
- Synthesizing customers’ needs into technical requirements and functional specifications.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the current system architecture in place.
- Working with customers, partners, OEM vendors, and software providers to architect a technical solution.
- Developing detailed system architecture specifications.
- Overseeing solution implementation, clarifying issues, mitigating concerns, and ensuring timely solution delivery.
- Documenting the solution through configuration/install, user guides, etc.
- Abstracting commonalities in architecture across implementations and propose product feature enhancements to the product team.
- Managing stakeholder expectations, troubleshooting problems, and issue mitigation.
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in hardware/software architecture design.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills.
- 10+ years experience.
- Experience working in autonomy, navigation, mapping, and/or robotics industries.
- Familiarity with GNSS, Sensor Fusion, 3rd party Mapping & Navigation APIs, Customer Data and/or Location Platform is a plus
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer-covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff, and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49