Cutting edge radio frequency products
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions:
- Responsible for the development of mechanical assemblies of radio frequency systems including 3D printed components, composite materials and electronics.
- Ensure the solution is fit for its intended purpose and drive technical trade-offs.
- Lead technical exchanges with subcontractors during the design phases
- Design and produce 3D and 2D CAD of components and sub-assemblies according to the specifications of the internal design office and customers.
- Review requirements on materials required for Swissto12 products beyond Additive Manufacturing.
- Define materials, material combinations and manufacturing technologies for the intended purpose.
- Identify and work with suppliers on material choice and solutions.
- Lead mechanical and material qualifications.
- Prepare the manufacturing files for the parts as well as determine the construction strategy for parts often complex to manufacture.
- Write technical documentation, including user guides, assembly procedures, work instructions.
- Create and codify articles and parts lists.
- Interact with project managers, mechanical, electrical and 3D engineer colleagues.
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a dynamic fast-growing company.
Required experience and competencies:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical or material engineering positions.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks.
- Demonstrated experience in materials and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with managing customer and supplier interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation of high quality.
- Good knowledge of general mechanics
- Organized, methodical, precise, meticulous and autonomous person
- Proficiency in IT tools Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organisation and ethics.
- Ease of communicating effectively, good interpersonal skills and ability to integrate into a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Excellent writing skills in English, skills in French are a plus