A New World of Innovation
Job Description and Requirements
- Automated and manual testing of features and modules.
- Examine test execution results, prepare reports.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge in Tcl, Python, and Perl scripting.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Excel or equivalent.
- Familiarity with software testing and development flows is a plus.
- Experience with Jira and Perforce is an advantage.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal English language skills are required.
- No prior work experience is required.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.