We are developing an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision-making, business growth, and risk management.
We have released a geo-intelligence SaaS Service in September and December 2020 as LDM(Land Displacement Monitoring) and FDA(Flood Damage Assessment). Also, we have successfully launched our first radar satellite and achieved our first image in February 2021.
Our Project Manager will be a key person in the heart of the Product Development Team bridging our engineers and our client needs.
- Service enhancement, planning of improvement measures, specification formulation, feedback to the development team
- Management of booked projects (client contact and control, schedule organization, progress management, documentation, etc)
- Team building and management of team tasks
- Building and executing strategies for scale, upselling and cross-selling.
- Analysis of client service usage and effectiveness
- More than 3 years of practical and proven experience in project management or product management
- Experience in development direction with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Vertical domain knowledge or experience in Infrastructure, Construction, Finance or Energy Industry
- Experience in B2B SaaS / cloud service business
- IT consulting experience for major companies
- Project Management Professional holder