Design and Verification Engineer (Digital)
Adaptive artificial intelligence for the edge.
You will be in charge of the development, maintenance, and verification of multiple designs. In this role, you will:
- Be in charge of the design of one or more digital hardware modules
- Take responsibility for the verification of one or more modules
- Investigate new technologies and techniques for AI acceleration
- Help and supervise less experienced colleagues
- Our expectation for junior engineers is to quickly become a reference point for younger colleagues, preparing themselves for a senior engineer position.
Committed to making your colleagues and team successful, you’re a good communicator willing to support younger team members. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome and then to improve it once more.
- Knowledge of digital circuit design techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Experience of FPGA/ASIC design or verification
You might also have some knowledge or understanding of:
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- UVM (or similar digital verification methodology)
- Low power design techniques and power-aware verification
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)