Adaptive artificial intelligence for the edge.
As embedded software engineer, you will have to work on the implementation and design of drivers, compilers, and API, working with other software engineers and working closely with the hardware engineering team. In this role you will:
- Work on Linux/Windows drivers
- Work on Deep Learning model parsers
- Work on Deep Learning model compilers
- Work on hardware-software API
We are looking for highly-motivated engineers, willing to face the challenges of a startup working on the most advanced technologies. Work quality and long-term maintainability are key features, as well as an interest in exploring alternative design pathways to improve the hardware-software interactions.
You must have:
- PhD or MS in computer science or programming with some previous work experience
- C, C++, Python
Highly appreciated are:
- Experience with embedded systems
Experience with driver coding
- Experience with CUDA, Vulkan, DirectX, DirectML, OpenCL or OpenCV