Adaptive artificial intelligence for the edge.
As Graduate Hardware Engineer you will: be in charge of the design of one or more digital hardware modules, writing both RTL code and testbenches
take responsibility for the verification of one or more modules
investigate new technologies and techniques for AI acceleration
This is an entry-level position and we offer you the opportunity to experience different phases of technology development, from research to industrial design. You will have the freedom to discover the career that you are most interested in and suited for. Our expectation for graduate engineers is for them to start a long and successful career in Synthara, becoming in a few years key members of the engineering team.
You are committed to making your colleagues and team successful, you are a good communicator who can put the priorities of your team before yours. You’re curious, solution-orientated and a problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome and then to improve it once more.
- Knowledge of digital circuit design techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Understanding of FPGA implementation or ASIC design
You might also have some knowledge or understanding of:
- Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- UVM (or similar digital verification methodology)
- Low power design techniques and power-aware verification
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)