We enable and enrich sensors with hidden intelligence for energy-starved smart devices.
Synthara is breaking ground with a new breed of brain-inspired AI chips for edge computation that eliminates the compromise between speed and energy efficiency. Our designs are unconventional and we push the boundaries of computation. The task is not easy, but it is immensely satisfying. To meet this challenge, we are building a cross-disciplinary team of inspired electrical and computer engineers. In other words… We are hiring!
Work type: Engineering | Work experience: MS with 10 or PhD with 7 years | Location: Zug/Zürich, Switzerland
In this role, you will lead all the analog design efforts active within Synthara. You will
- Sign-off on all analog sub-systems
- Final sign-off of all Synthara ASICs
- Identify and procure all analog IPs for Synthara’s ASICs
- Perform system level requirements analysis, conceptual, preliminary and detailed design including verification of analog circuits and subsystems
- Perform regular reviews of all analog/mixed-signal design efforts, including analog AI systems
- Build an analog design team
- Lead post-production testing of all analog sub-systems
You must have:
- MS with 10 years or PhD with 7 years work experience in analog IC design.
- Proven track record in analog and mixed-signal circuit design.
- Experience in mentoring junior analog designers.
- Hands-on design experience in sub-45nm CMOS.
Experience in design of one or more of the following:
- Ultra-low-power amplifier circuits
- Power management
- Reference design
- Sensor signal processing
Please send your CV and a cover letter for the following positions at email@example.com
If you would like to join us, but do not see a suitable opening on this page, please contact us anyway. Our team is rapidly evolving and we might have the perfect spot for you!