We enable and enrich sensors with hidden intelligence for energy-starved smart devices.
Synthara is breaking ground with a new breed of brain-inspired AI chips for edge computation that eliminates the compromise between speed and energy efficiency. Our designs are unconventional and we push the boundaries of computation. The task is not easy, but it is immensely satisfying. To meet this challenge, we are building a cross-disciplinary team of inspired electrical and computer engineers. In other words… We are hiring!
Work type: Engineering, R&D | Work experience: 3-5 years of experience | Location: Zug/Zürich, Switzerland
Our technologies exploit innovative mixed-signal-processing and analog computational techniques to achieve dramatic improvements in processing AI models. In this role, you will
- Work on new mixed-signal processing technologies
- Coordinate with the system’s architect to ensure functional fit.
- System modelling for performance and energy-estimation
- Develop FPGA emulators for modeling our mixed-signal units
You must have:
- MS + 3 years or PhD with emphasis on Mixed-Signal processing.
- A good understanding of signal processing and the ability to apply these ideas in unconventional settings.
- The motivation to understand AI/ML and apply this understanding to develop new solutions.
- Experience in design and modelling of mixed-signal circuits such as filters, sigma-delta circuits, etc.
You may also already have developed or are willing to develop
- an understanding of noise and mismatch issues in analog AI accelerators.
- analog/mixed-signal designs at advanced technology nodes.
- ability to write HDL code for FPGAs and code in Python.
- Strong knowledge of deep learning and artificial intelligence.
- Layout design of large memory arrays and analog AI accelerators.
Please send your CV and a cover letter for the following positions at email@example.com
If you would like to join us, but do not see a suitable opening on this page, please contact us anyway. Our team is rapidly evolving and we might have the perfect spot for you!