We are passionate about Space and since 2014 we are building, deploying and extending a solid distributed infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone and closer than you think, changing and improving industries, services and research.
We are currently looking for a System Administrator
The candidate will join a growing team of highly-skilled engineers and will be responsible of managing the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Manage all the hardware and software elements in use, ensuring the perfect functioning of the IT infrastructures
- Use of operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux etc.)
- Identify and correct malfunctions (troubleshooting) and deal with hardware and software maintenance
- Maintain network infrastructure
- Deploy new services, both on premise and cloud (container, kubernetes, etc)
- Automate deployment of new software
Background and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as System administrator
- Passion for computers and curiosity for new technologies
- Experience with cloud providers infrastructure (GCP preferred)
- Experience with network management
Workplace: Lomazzo (adjacent to Milano-Como railway station)