Plan your future with us
The RUAG Group operates internationally in the aerospace and security and defense industries and employs more than 9,000 people worldwide.
The RUAG MRO Switzerland division makes a significant contribution to the security of Switzerland. As a forward-looking technology partner of the Swiss Armed Forces, our focus is on life-cycle management, operation and availability of military systems.
In this capacity you are working in our Center Engineering in Emmen.
- System development in the field of safety-relevant systems for UAVs
- Design of algorithms for these systems
- Continuous development of the existing simulation infrastructure and development of new simulation environments
- Planning and execution of analyzes and verification procedures for the approval of the developed systems
- Verification of the developed solutions in flight tests
- Option for subproject management
- Electrical or mechanical engineer ETH or comparable training
- Proven Programming Experience (MATLAB, C)
- Strong background in control engineering, system modeling
- Ability to work together with innovative employees to develop new solutions
- Analytical skills, planning skills and a high level of responsibility and perseverance
- Very good German and English skills
- Functionally Swiss citizen
Have we aroused your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.