Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs.
Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications.
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for an IT administrator. You will be assigned to the maintenance and evolution of the IT infrastructure supporting our back-office projects. You will report directly to the Information System Manager of CS GmbH.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
This activity includes, among others:
Management and administration of IT.
Preparation of account, access, mastering computers.
Monitoring of the IT infrastructure.
Assessing future evolution to fulfil the needs of the projects.
On-site support for our customers.
At least three years in Infrastructure administration and security. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent.
Required technical skills:
- Good knowledge in system IT administration
- Good knowledge cybersecurity, system security best practices
- Good knowledge of virtualisation (VMware, ESXi, Vcenter)
- Good knowledge in server and NAS storage administration
- Good knowledge in network management (DHCP, DNS, VPN…)
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash, Python)
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge in Jira, Jenkins, GitLab
- Knowledge in configuration management such as SVN / GIT
- Knowledge of cluster management as HTCondor or similar would be valuable
Others required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.