We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can. The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data. But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data. The next big thing in data is you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- System architecture and modeling for RPG products like SATA & PCIe SSDs, High-speed USB or SD controllers, etc. He/She should also be working on retail SSD system engineering projects as an individual contributor.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
The engineer will be responsible for system architecture for SSD solutions (SATA /NVMe/SDExpress etc) and also will be doing system modeling for the architecture before actual development, the candidate should have the below skill sets
- Proficient in C++. SystemC knowledge is preferable but not mandatory
- 4+ years of experience in embedded Firmware development
- Storage system firmware development experience
- Good with data structures
- In-depth knowledge in SATA/PCIe/NVMe protocol
- Expert in embedded system and hardware
- Exposure to firmware development and debug
- NAND flash management knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and good analytics
- Good communication skills